The following is a post from Pat Mackaronis. Pat is the Director of Business Development for New York City-based social network Brabble. In this post, Pat talks about tips on becoming a successful entrepreneur. Pat can be best reached on Twitter at @patty__mack.
Here, we will share tips to be a successful entrepreneur, including:
1. Speed. With all the accelerated development of technology, globalization, and the internet, the rate of change is ncreasing faster than ever incredible. Therefore, you should be able manages and react very quickly, but also full of calculations.
2. Ability of Adapting. Rate changes that occur in the internet world requires more flexible and adaptive business than before. You should be able to increase your knowledge and interprate that, and quickly respond to changes erever occurrence both in technology and competition, also in the turnover patterns and market-buyers.
3. Experiment. A enterpreneur must be willing to try new ideas in the focus market. You do not have much time or only rely on ‘market research’ which is not up to date to evaluate your actions. Experiment and ready to adapt quickly with what is the market needed and desired to you.
4. Constant Innovation. Launched a product to market is only a beginning. Encouragement of competition and all market demand of improvements make focus of business on innovation is important.
5. Collaboration. An entrepreneur must be collaborative. You can not work alone in the movement with speed such as this. The internet allows you to involve many the owner of the company in every step. Start from a new product through research, product development, packaging, delivery, support and process improvements that continue to run.
6. Be the Precursor of Distribution. Challenges from the real world of business is the distribution of brand identity and your products and services. One of the most recently, the internet lessen obstacles distribution. For that, you need to build brands and channels distribution for the sustainability of business success.
7. Focus On Market Niche. Internet reach and distribute business opportunities in the new open market. Therefore, it should focus on entrepreneur sectors of the market that are clearly defined, namely in the niche market or market-niche to be able reach a dominant position or find the less manage market. Although in reality, the most opportunity is in creating a new market.
8. Be the Multidiscipliner. Companies in the new economic era as now create solutions by integrating various disciplines such as science technology, content, graphics, services and relationships. Therefore, a successful entrepreneur usually understands the various disciplines.